Monday, August 8, 2011

Survivor

So... I would like to regale you with entertaining episodes from this weekend, but alas, I lived through it once, and that is all the living through it I care to do, ever. Suffice it to say, I am alive (barely), Charlie has managed to stay out of the hospital (barely), and my mother and husband refrained from strangling each other (barely). I did pick up my PVCs again, which is awesome. Also, Dust forgot he had to open the store Saturday morning and stayed out until 3AM getting shitfaced with his friends, so I had to open for him on two hours of sleep because he was still too drunk at 4:00AM to drive. That was fun. Although he worked at the store for me that day, all hung over, so I guess we are even.

On the bright side, I also went to a pops concert at which the orchestra played, among other things, "Orange Blossom Special." Michael Krajewski was the conductor for the night, and the whole thing was just... incredible. I was laughing the whole time. I miss going to the symphony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, unless you are going to be mean, in which case you can go straight to hell.

Please leave at least some form of name so I don't get all paranoid and think you are a stalker or my mother.