Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Manipulation

When manipulative people start pissing me off, I just remember that the word "manipulative" harkens back to the Latin idea of "handful," and a handful is really not that much.

I mean, unless you're talking about boobs, and then it is just right, no waste.

But a handful is not enough ice cream, not enough sand for a sandbox, not enough beer or soda or lotion or blanket or sandwich. It is just a little tiny bit.

I can handle a little tiny bit of a manipulative person just fine.

By stepping on them with my big feet and squishing them dead.

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome, unless you are going to be mean, in which case you can go straight to hell.

Please leave at least some form of name so I don't get all paranoid and think you are a stalker or my mother.