Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh, Bother

I am often intolerant of slowness, stupidity, and quiet-talking. I can pair my annoyance with mercy more often than not-- but sometimes, I just can't take it anymore. I mean, I never really say anything rude. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But I bitch internally about it, which is probably almost as bad.

When I read Emma, I feel a lot of pity on the heroine when she finally snaps at Miss Bates. God help me, I have been there so many times, and have only just managed to stay on this side of letting them know what I think.

My impatience is bother to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, unless you are going to be mean, in which case you can go straight to hell.

Please leave at least some form of name so I don't get all paranoid and think you are a stalker or my mother.