Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture

So today was supposed to be the day we all got Raptured. Or left behind. Snatched up to heaven or doomed to suffer through the apocalypse.

Either no one I know made the cut, or it was as misguided as every other end-of-the-world prediction.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring with a prediction of the end coming in the year that some country launches a nuke on accident. It is basically bound to happen. And when it does, the world is over.

Unfortunately, I won't be around to accept any accolades. Although everyone in heaven will be all, "There she is! The chick who predicted the end." And they will buy me drinks for ETERNITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, unless you are going to be mean, in which case you can go straight to hell.

Please leave at least some form of name so I don't get all paranoid and think you are a stalker or my mother.