Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Catty Bitch

Gratutitous Cat Shot
Sometimes, I am such a catty fucking bitch.* I get into one of these moods, and it is like the evil stepsister in me rears its ugly head and devours villages. I just can't help myself. Snide comments and rude insults present themselves to me. I don't even have to think of them, they just pour out of my brain.

And when I get in one of these moods, I try not to say all the things that I want to say. I try to keep them in, because in reality, I am not a cruel witch. But the things are in my head regardless, all of those pointed comments, like a prickly cactus garden.

I think it usually stems from one tragic flaw in myself and one major fault in others: my impatience and others' manipulative behavior. I really, really, really hate manipulative people. My mom is the Queen of Manipulation, and having suffered under her regime for years, I bristle when I stumble upon controlling people in the wild world.

And I have almost zero patience for those who use manipulation to get their way. I know that I should be gracious to them, that they probably have a host of personal and psychological problems that have created this monster manipulator, but I just can't do it. It pisses me off that they think I'm so stupid I won't see through their attempts to control my mind. I mean, at least if you're going to try to assert your will over my own, do it in such a way that I feel like I'm doing it for my own sake, not because of your cheap attempts at manipulation.

HMPH. Anyway, I am just holding my tongue over here.

*Isn't the phrase "catty bitch" kind of oxymoronic?

3 comments:

  1. You should be careful, that cat looks like it will END you for putting such a compromising picture on the interwebs.

    Also, remind me sometime to tell you my Hot Topic story. I called a girl a name I don't think is appropriate to put on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You called someone a CUNT in Hot Topic???

    ReplyDelete
  3. She called someone a HIPSTER in Hot Topic.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, unless you are going to be mean, in which case you can go straight to hell.

Please leave at least some form of name so I don't get all paranoid and think you are a stalker or my mother.