Monday, June 20, 2011

Welcome to the Family

You know, this journal is important to me. But most of the time, I leave it to the absolute last moment of my day, when I am completely wiped out from the rest of my day, and have zero time to do a thing with it. Then I throw something inconsequential its way, like a song or a drawing or someone else's poem.

WTF, me. I am starting to treat this thing like family.

Why is it, anyway, that we abuse family like that? Is it that we are comfortable with them seeing us as we are, or is it that we know they'll be there, regardless?

We should all give our families more respect than that. Well, at least, if they return the favor.

Preemptively.  Otherwise it might be a waste of time AND a bother.

Regardless, I shall honor you, my webtastic family, with a REAL LIVE POST tomorrow. About THINGS! With VISUAL AIDS! Accompanied, potentially, by POETRY! And maybe a release of WILD DOVES! Or maybe not the doves. Maybe... a description of a dove? No, there is no way I am doing that. How about... a passing mention of a dove. NO! A DOVE PUN!!! Or at least some sort of pun.

OK, let's just cut this loose with a general GOODNIGHT. Sleep with the fishes!

Or don't. Whichever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, unless you are going to be mean, in which case you can go straight to hell.

Please leave at least some form of name so I don't get all paranoid and think you are a stalker or my mother.