Thursday, June 30, 2011

Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day

Like this, but worse, and not just in primary colors


Today was a pile of suck.

I hate that Tony has cancer, and that the chemo and radiation makes him so strangely fragile. He is a beast, but he is being slain by this poison. And there is nothing I can do about it.

Also, there were other things. I don't want to go into it. Suffice it to say, tomorrow, you are preemptively on notice. If you are anything like today, I will see to it that you are fucked in the ass with a cantaloupe.

3 comments:

  1. *shakes fist at yesterday*
    *fry-eyes today*
    *leaves a gift of ice cream*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *supplies cantaloupes and offers ramming assistance*

    It's what friends do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >:* said...

    *supplies cantaloupes and offers ramming assistance*


    <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, unless you are going to be mean, in which case you can go straight to hell.

Please leave at least some form of name so I don't get all paranoid and think you are a stalker or my mother.