Friday, July 15, 2011

FNH, I love you.

I visited Food Network Humor on a whim this morning, and let me tell you, nothing can turn my frown upside down like a dose of this:

If you have not been to that site, and you love to hate Food Network, please do yourself a favor. Even if you only love Food Network. Please. Otherwise you will miss things like this post, in which Jillian shows a picture of Giada "RAPTORFACE" DiLaurentiiiiiis with a slight pooch in her tummy, caused by BEING HUMAN, and then reports that Giada's twitter feed blew up with pregnancy rumors. Jillian: "Uh, obviously you’re not pregnant, Giada. What do you weigh, 72 pounds? If your stomach was any flatter, it would start inverting. And if you had any less flesh on your bones, you’d be the crypt keeper."

For real. I love them. LOVE.

Please visit them NAO and leave me all of the things that made you roll on the floor in laughter in the comment section.

ETA: OMG DYING

1 comment:

  1. http://foodnetworkhumor.com/2011/06/giada-will-be-cooking-for-william-kate/

    http://foodnetworkhumor.com/2010/12/video-giada-cooking-with-ellen/

    Have I mentioned I HATE HER?! WHY DOES HER MOUTH DO THAT WHEN SHE TALKS?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, unless you are going to be mean, in which case you can go straight to hell.

Please leave at least some form of name so I don't get all paranoid and think you are a stalker or my mother.