Thursday, July 14, 2011

Not Afraid

(From Eminem's Not Afraid)

Ok quit playin' with the scissors and shit, and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words
In the rhythm for you to know it's a rap
You said you was king, you lied through your teeth
For that fuck your feelings
Instead of getting crowned you're getting capped
And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was ehhh
Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground
Relax, I ain't going back to that now
All I'm tryna say is get back, click-clack BLAOW
Cause I ain't playin' around
There's a game called circle and I don't know how
I'm way too up to back down
But I think I'm still trying to figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't
This fucking black cloud still follows me around
But it's time to exorcise these demons
These motherfuckers are doing jumping jacks now



...aaaaand that is the line Guin wanted me to illustrate. So instead of a blog post, you get my drawing, because I have no more creativity in me tonight. Although now I kind of want to do a whole series of Eminem illustrations.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    GF wants him on a t-shirt. For real, she said it, and then got mad that I wasn't taking immediate action to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally +1'd this post.

    Which CRACKS me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAAAAHAHAHAHAAA...I wish I could +1 that comment. And if you make that into a shirt I think we might have to get married. You, me, and gf. And we will all wear that shirt to the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, unless you are going to be mean, in which case you can go straight to hell.

Please leave at least some form of name so I don't get all paranoid and think you are a stalker or my mother.